Join Servers Manually
Join via Server Browser
- Search for “Viking Republic” in the Rust server browser in-game and our servers should show up.
- Depending on your distance from the server location (Chicago, USA), it may take a few minutesfor the servers to show up.
Join via Console Command
- Start up Rust and then press F1 in the main menu, on the top left of the screen it should say “Console” with a text box below where you can type things.
- In that text box, paste in one of these “client.connect” commands, depending on which server you want to join
- 2X server: client.connect 184.108.40.206:28015
- 2X Vanilla server: client.connect 220.127.116.11:28055
- 5X server: client.connect 18.104.22.168:28015
- After pasting in one of the above commands, press ENTER, you should now be joining one of the Viking Repbulic servers.