Join Servers Manually
The easiest way to join the servers is to click one of the buttons below. If that doesn’t work for you, here are some other options.
Join via Server Browser
- Search for “Viking Republic” in the Rust server browser in-game
- You should see Viking Republic 2X and 5X servers come up eventually.
- Depending on your distance from the server location (Chicago, USA), it may take time for the servers to show up, please give it time or try joining via these direct connect commands.
Join via Console Command
- Start up Rust and then press F1 in the main menu, on the top left of the screen it should say “Console” with a text box below where you can type things.
- In that text box, paste in one of these “client.connect” commands, depending on which server you want to join
- 2X server: client.connect 188.8.131.52:28015
- 5X server: client.connect 184.108.40.206:28015
- After pasting in one of the above commands, press ENTER, you should now be joining one of the Viking Repbulic servers
Why Choose Viking Republic?
Viking Republic aims to provide unique servers for players to enjoy. We hope to maintain a general feeling of not being “too modded” across our network. The goal on our servers is to make the “grindy” side of rust a little less annoying, while still keeping things feeling fresh and enjoyable. We design each server to have a unique purpose to it, while still maintaining a good feeling of progression in game play.
Server Wipe Schedules
- The Viking Republic 2X and 5X servers have a weekly map wipe schedule on every Thursday. Blueprints wipe monthly on the first Thursday of every month.
- Map wipes are typically around 1PM EST, however there can be delays. On the first Thursday of the month (when the monthly rust update comes out) we have to wait for the update to release before we can wipe any server.